Friday Randoms

Happy Friday guys. Thank God for making it to the weekend. Even though it felt like it took forever for it to get here. How about this winter, huh? Just showing up and showing out. Even our friends in the south are part of the party. It's payback for the mild winters we have had. How's everyone's first month going? Still feeling gingered and optimistic and sticking to intended goals? Hope your answer is yes and if it isn't remember every day is a new day. New day to start over and begin again.

Let's random.

Talking to a friend about legacies and impact on people when you die and I think unless you are a truly heinous person, everyone becomes a hero when they die. It could be the most minute thing or even if it is that this person was the life of the party or a random high school/college memory for the most part people are remembered as remarkable.

Life is hard guys :(

Perspective is such a tricky thing. It's amazing how we can see things from one perspective and be faced with something similar just different situations and be completely blind to the perspective we had when we were on the other side.

When you drill deep down, fear is the driving force for most decisions we make in our lives. A lot of us are not bold.

I truly believe that those who give won't lack

I am aware I have a lot of irrational pet peeves. In today's edition, I hate being told "duh"

People will tell you private stuff and then regret it. I've learned that in most cases it's best not to follow up as they do not like the reminder that they were vulnerable to you at some point and have moved on or have a clearer head on the situation.

I really enjoy blogging. I currently run 3 blogs and post consistently on them. It never feels like a chore to me and it's fun

shameless plug - www,taynement.com and twonightstands.com. Please subscribe and share the word. Thanks!

I am that annoying person that likes to talk things out, have it out in the open and dead it. You know that saying that is something like "They will kill you and say that you like it" basically when a person doesn't know that they are doing something you don't like, you can't hold it against them. I recently did that and got a response that read like "this one has come again"

Which leads me to something I have said before, people really don't like honesty, they just think they do :(

That's all I got for you this week. The weather is supposed to be kinda nice this weekend for us on the East coast so I hope to enjoy it. Have a wonderful weekend. Stay warm and stay blessed and leave a comment or two! let a sister know she is not speaking to herself :D

P.S re: my song choice. I watched Coco and instantly fell in love. I loved every bit of it and had me listening to the soundtrack on repeat. This is my favorite song on the album.





Comments

Unknown said…
Hello,
We Auqafreshroservice i have a website http://www.aquafreshroservice.com. we read your blog i like very much, nice post
Aquafreshroservice Centre in Noida, Uttam nagar, Janakpuri
Thank you

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday