Knock Knock

I have this affliction where I never fully enjoy good moments because I think it's too good to be true and surely something is waiting for me around the corner. This is an affliction because when the shoe actually drops you never know if it was going to be anyways or if it was a self fulfilling prophecy.

All that to say that I pushed past that fear and had me a positive reflective last post for my year in review and 2020 was like "aww you are cute" and here we are at me trying to paddle and keep myself afloat just like old times. I suppose that's what I get for not ringing in the new year in church (but on the flip side of that I got to finally kiss someone at midnight. Can you believe I just never have in my big age? For the most part I have spent a lot of new years on a plane, flying back to America. the rest were either with family praying or in church)

But that doesn't change my resolve. I resolved to practice trusting God and turning all things over to him. So I am consciously practicing that and hoping all things turn out for the best according to His will.

How are you guys doing? Hoping the month has been going well for ya. The cold is also setting in so I hope you are staying warm. If you are staying warm indoors, do your girl a favor and visit my site - www.taynement.com loads of Netflix recommendations for ya to make your Netflix selections easier.

I will try and push my brain to have random thoughts and have them here but until then hope you have an amazing week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday