A Stolen Q&A

 I got a notification from Neuyogi saying "just checking in, its been months!" Indeed it has. In 2020, months basically means decades. It's been a crazy year guys. A lot and I mean a lot has happened. I am exhausted in all ways. In my exhaustion, I am still grateful and thankful for the blessings and the way God has guided us all through. 

Today I heard about a mother and daughter dying in a fire and I stopped for a second just thinking if she was feeling grateful for making it through 2020 and then 2 weeks to the end of the year - poof - they're gone. That's just one thing 2020 has reminded us of. You think you know but you have no idea.

My brain is dead at the moment so I don't have any topics at head but I figured I would steal this Q&A that I got from Dami's blog . I know it would be much better if it had pics but please reference above. A girl is tired so just make do with text okay?


  • My Can't Miss Podcast(s)...I listen to a bunch of podcasts but a majority of them are reality show podcasts so I'd say - Bitch Sesh, The Challenge podcasts and when its on Rob Has A Website.
  • The Candle I Love To Light...I actually only recently got into candles but I am basic and I like Dipthyque like the rest of the world except it is hella expensive so I have only enjoyed them as gifts. On the Bath and Body Works level, I love their Teakwood scent.
  • My Favorite Shoes...I hate shoes. When people squeal at heels, I can't relate. I am old and heels hurt now. I wear flats but even then I don't like those. Now tennis shoes can take all my money. Let me clarify that I am not a sneaker head. I just mean regular ass sneakers. Anyways, long story my current faves are these teal Puma trainers that are comfortable as hell. I am not a color person but I am trying small to venture out.
  • The Book I Keep On My Bedside Table...I stopped reading physical books a long time ago. I read strictly on my iPad, so I technically have no books on my bedside table. Closest to books are my People magazine and my journal?
  • My Favorite Hotel For a Weekend Getaway...the Marriott Marquis on Broadway in New York. I love New York (not enough to live) but I love the energy. No matter where I lived I always make it out there. Hotels that aren't a shoe box are also hard to come by so once I discovered this hotel via work, I didn't look back. Its spacious and in a prime location.
  • The Albums I'll Never Tire Of...All of The Weeknd albums, Songs About Jane by Maroon 5, 4 by Beyonce
  • My Best Holiday Ever Was...a 3 country trip with my cousin to Bali, Hong Kong and Macau. I am used to being the one that plans holidays but this time my cousin was in charge and we vacation different. I let her take the lead and leaned in and it was great. Also, first time in Asia.
  • The Thing I Can't Stop Buying For My Home Is...Bowls! Storage Bowls! Glass, Plastic. I just haven't found the right size. They're either too big or too small but I have decided to make do with the ones I have and make them work.
  • The Mantra I Live By...Practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice.
  • My Signature Fragrance...Fun Fact. I have never bought a bottle of perfume for myself. Every bottle I have owned has been purchased for me. That being said, in pre-covid times I never used to spray perfume everyday, instead I used body mists and perfume for special events till I realized that was silly. Perfume bottles seem so large and I never want to smell the same way for that long so instead I have baggies of sample perfumes that come with purchases and my friends with hookup send to me. That way, I smell different all the time. 
Well, dassall folks? Did you learn anything new about me or did you find anything strange? I'd love to hear from yall. It's been a while. 

Be safe everyone! Wear your masks and by God's grace we will get through this dark and trying times.


Comments

mizchif said…
Random, sometimes i'm really like "Are you me"
I think the only time i bought myself perfume was when i was in st kitts.
The rest of my life i've only ever recieved them as gifts. Plus i'm not big on perfume, which is wierd because i'm a huge scents gal but perfume is just not my jam.
I can use one bottle for a full year and it may not even finish, so when i see people with an entire collection i don't understand it.
neuyogi said…
Oh wow. I feel like this post is mine as per guest of honor since i was mentioned. Trust me, I learned lots about you: dipthyque (never heard of the brand), Tupperware, teal sneakers. So weird hearing music album listed without Backstreet Boys. I need to save this page for answering questions when you have events like future baby shower et al

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday