Today is a good tv day..to me

Lately, I have been so busy and have fallen behind on most tv shows and pop culture happenings. But I have a little bit more free time and I cherish my sundays . A perfect sunday to me is sleeping and watching tv/movies, basically doing nothing! Mad Men(which if you are not watching you are missing out!) was moved to Sunday, so it's the perfect way to end my Sunday, oogling John Hamm right before I go to bed :)...Anyways, I have a lot of tv watching to do today, I totally forgot about the Gossip Girl premiere and missed out on half of the Top Model premiere,so I plan on catching up. The Mtv movie awards are today and even though they are now boring, I am still going to watch and hopefully catch a disaster or two, of course a new ep of Mad Men is on and finally and most excitingly (sue my english) - Entourage is bizzzacccck!!!! yay!. Hopefully they come with it this season because last season was kind of ho hum. Oh and if you are a fanof vampires and all, the new series True Blood by Alan Ball (writer of six feet under) also pemieres on HBO today. So anyways, I probably might not watch them all, thank God for Ondemand but the options are still there sha. How about you, plan on watching any of the above?:)

PS - am I the only one who still records shows on VCR? I haven't caught up to the DVR age yet, lol

Comments

Anonymous said…
I need to catch up on Entourage shaaa. People talk about Man Men...hmm wonder what I'll watch when I'm done with Nip/Tuck.
Tori said…
Oooooh, watcha think a bout Entourage so far? Im worried the show is dead, nothing amazing is happening and is seems Drama centered which is bad because he's the most boring character.
Anonymous said…
I am so with you Tori. Entourage is dry now. I just think Drama is a retard.

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms