Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas my few readers, hope you had a wonderful one. I had a pleasant one and surprise surprise, yours truly blessed the day with two movies.

Four Christmases : I'd say yay, if you are not expecting anything deep. Vince vaughn is a motor mouth as usual but it's a decent movie.

Curious Case of Benjamin Button : Yay.long as hell movie but pretty good. I thought this was the year of Pitt's oscar win but he really didn't do anything extraordinary. Cate Blanchett was a delight as usual. Yay for Taraji P Henson.

Oh for an extra tidbit someone sent me this website which I know is not in the christmas spirit and all but it was interesting to say the least, there are wicked people out there.


What do you think?
happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Original Mgbeke said...

First! :-D
Was benjamin button longer than LOTR?
@ the site: Na wa o. Rumer willis does look weird but half of the other lot are far from ugly. The princess Tianni or whatever looks weird too.

pearl said...

lol@ first, you'll prolly be the only sef..actually i dont know..Benjamin Button is 2hours 48mins