Friday Randoms

I don't know about y'all and where you live but in my neck of the woods, it's been a rain fest. I mean we talking cloudy, dreary days. Like it was hot one minute and next in the morning we were in the 60's. Saturday is supposed to be a high of 72. In July. Meanwhile, thunderstorm and rain all weekend. How do people still not believe in climate change? Sha Sha, hope everyone is having a great summer. Last year, I was on bedrest for most of the summer so I am trying to make the best of this summer and have as much fun as I can. So far, so good. Before I random, can i just say America is in shambles. It's a damn shame. Let's random.

You wake up one day and you are not attracted to your spouse. What do you do? How do you handle that?

It's so funny the different things we categorize as personal. I think I am a private person but there are certain things I don't consider personal but other people have told me are personal to them. Or maybe I am not private? hmm.

It's so tempting to treat people how they treat you and not over extend for someone who will not do the same for you. But too bad you can't really override your true nature.

It's funny to me how packing your own lunch is a foreign concept to some people. Natural to them is buying lunch everyday. Meanwhile for me it's like how can you buy lunch everyday?! That's like throwing money down the drain.

What do you call your grandma's sister? I randomly remembered how my cousin's kids used to call my mom Aunty Nana.

Maybe it's all the new babies all around me but that irrational feeling of failure for never giving my mom grandkids resurrected recently.

My friend believes that being celibate means not just no sexual intercourse, no self pleasure no toys no nothing. I don't necessarily believe that. Sometimes sex comes with complications because of the person attached to the penis/vagina. If people still have needs but are trying to take a step back/clear head they can still be celibate and still self pleasurize? or nah?

Is having a green card vs. being a citizen something Nigerians consider embarrassing? I am not sure but it's a vibe I get especially during election times. Or maybe it's a thing of privacy? (going back to my previous random). I sha don't think it's anything to be embarrassed about. At the end of the day we are all just immigrants looking for a better life than what our country offers us.

Saw a tweet that said "I feel like life is better in your thirties than your twenties" I had to pause and think about that. I still have no answer. Those of you in your thirties, what say ye?

I am really not sure there's a good way to die. It's either you die suddenly with no warning, no goodbyes or nothing or you know you are dying but it is this long painful process.

Have a great weekend guys. Be safe and stay blessed


Comments

Blogoratti said…
Lots of random and interesting thoughts to ponder indeed. In the end, life goes on and things will fall into place. Warm greetings and best wishes!
Yang Kuo said…
Lots of random and interesting thoughts to ponder indeed. In the end, life goes on and things will fall into place. Warm greetings and best wishes!


ทางบ้าน

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms