Friday Randoms

Hiya guys. I have had randoms these past few weeks but I have been so stressed and busy with work that come Friday, I am so exhausted and it totally slips my mind. Man, is it just me or has life been a whirlwind with the news cycle. Hurricane Harvey truly was something else, it's so hard to believe I was there the weekend before weather all nice and sunny, we blinked and devastation. I am thankful that my friends and family are okay and they made it through. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the people who went through it and especially those who have to start all over after losing everything. May God provide for them and give them the strength to rebuild.

Summer is almost over here as we are experiencing cooler temperatures. I mourn for summer. Labor day weekend is finally here!!! I have been counting down ehn. I totally need the break. I have no plans which is perfectly fine. Maybe I will eat and drink myself to stupor with my best friend, Netflix :D. Okay, I shall stop rambling. Let's random.

I've asked many a different man about their alleged physical preferences and the reality of what they end up with (which are usually different) and the answers I get don't usually make sense so I think it's time to accept I am probably overthinking it. (I don't really think that hehe)

When I was in college, I used to pray for boobs so bad. Weight gain has given me boobs and I am still not used to it. I am still not used to being referred to as someone with boobs like when people are discussing and use me as an example. I remember when an ex said the first thing he noticed about me was my boobs. Up until then, I was so used to my butt being noticed that I actually said "huh, what do you mean my boobs?"

The term "hen night" makes me cringe. Of all the names, how did we settle on "hen night"? Why are the guy ones not called "cock night"

Speaking of terminologies, how come we have "cat lady", bag lady" as insulting terms for women but we don't have that for men. Na only to insult us society knows.

I always feel some type of way when just because/I just think so is given as a reason. I was talking to a friend who was telling me how he thinks a certain producer was racist. I asked why and I think I got a round about answer, so I eventually said "so you have no basis?" and he's like "yup, i just think so". Grr could have saved me a convo hehe

How come men will know behavioral characteristics about you and state how they don't like or approve of it. Instead of just exiting and going to find the one that you like, they'll prefer to stay and instead try to change or correct you. To be fair, I guess we all do it?

I don't believe that any decision based on emotion ends up being a good one. I'm a shut downer. If I get highly upset or emotional, I prefer to take a breather and keep shut and think about both sides vs. reacting immediately and saying things I will regret. Shutting down is a blessing and a curse. Blessing because it has probably saved me from some regrets and curse because I can't imagine that it is fun for the other party.

Do you believe God can or can't be criticized? Why?

That's all I have for you today. Hope you guys have a blessed weekend. Enjoy life and tell your friends and family how much you love them. Life is short guys.


Comments

neuyogi said…
I've asked many a different man about their alleged physical preferences and the reality of what they end up with (which are usually different) and the answers I get don't usually make sense so I think it's time to accept I am probably overthinking it. (I don't really think that hehe)...



Yep this right here
Unknown said…
If you are looking for your bank branch IFSC code the you can visit here-https://rupeenomics.com/ifsccodes/ifsc/

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday