Friday Randoms

We are halfway through February! Felt like January took forever and now we are whizzing through February. Weather is still cold but nothing too terrible. It just keeps fluctuating between low temperatures to mid-decent. Looking forward to the advent of Spring though. Nice weather is always welcome.

2018 has been okay so far. Okay, not meaning without its trials but I am trying to enjoy my 2018 as much as I can and handle disappointments as best as I can, especially the things I cannot control. I'm trying not to overthink and to just go with the flow and maybe the Universe will be kind to me. In that vein, I tried something I had never done before and went skiing last weekend and it was terrifying guys!! I took a lesson and many falls and practice later, I got the hang of it and it was a bit exhilarating but I was stressed for most of the time. Here's to many more exhilarating moments in the year.

Let's random.

I really hope people with good health really and truly appreciate it. It's such a debilitating thing when you have something that controls your life in so many ways. Emotionally, physically, financially. Like it's not cancer but it's still such a weight. If you have good health just say a quick prayer of thanks to Baba God for all the things you never have to worry about.

It's so truly frustrating when you tell someone something and you don't get the response/reaction that you want because then you have to pause and remember that everyone is different, everyone is not a mind reader and expectations always have to be managed.

Human relations is exhausting.

I truly realized that there are actually people that don't know how to process bad or negative emotions. I mean, I am all for thinking and being positive but didn't they watch Inside Out? We need to go through negative emotions to balance things and make us well rounded.

Everyone thinks they are self-aware. You think you are the exception and are actually self aware. You are wrong.

A friend of mine said something scary that with the state of the nation + lack of gun control, the thought crossed her mind that some loco person could decide to go all racist and take advantage of a whole bunch of black people in one space. I reject this happening by God's grace but the craziest thing is that this is a valid thought in the world we are living in right now.

Please can someone tell me what people talk about when they date?? I'm seeing some scenarios and people will tell me "oh they had no idea". I was listening to a podcast and this girl had no idea that her boyfriend couldn't read...for 3 years!!! 3! How do you not figure out your boyfriend couldn't read? Are people that self absorbed?? Are people good at hiding who they are? Or are people just sticking their head in the clouds just so they make it to the end game of having someone? What in the world??

A friend of mine said that she thinks she is terrible at giving gifts because she is selfish. I never really thought about it but she might be on to something.

Guys help support a sister and please visit my sister blogs at www.taynement.com and www.twonightstands.com. We are also on instagram @nightstands2. Thank you! Please spread the word.

That's all I got for you guys. Hope you have a fantastical weekend.Stay safe and stay blessed!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms