Take a moment and check this out!










So I have hectic days ahead of me, God help me, but incase I dissapeared, I wanted to share with you a new venture my dear friend is getting into. She makes purses from traditional naija materials, so they have that cultural feel or what I call Cultural Chic :)..Anywhoos, take the time out to peep her designs on the facebook group Zya Felix :: The Cultured Cosmopolitan and feel free to contact her for orders at zyafelix@gmail.com. She also does custom orders if you have your own material, also feel free to let everyone you know. In the meantime, enjoy the pics and have a great weekend!


Comments

Tairebabs said…
wow the purses are so beautiful. Your friend is really talented.

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday