Merry Christmas

Hi my luvs. It's been a minute hasn't it? Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you. Hope everyone had a lovely christmas. I had a good one actually spending it with lots of friends and family and plenty food. Except I didn't eat much food, all the naija food it seemed caught up with me and my stomach was in gas shambles. I've been chugging pepto bismol. This is how I am reminded I am getting older cuz Lord knows I often brag about how strong a stomach I have, except as I get older it seems to get weaker.

Naija has been okay, big difference this year is I haven't gone out as much as I usually do and it's been more of hanging out (again my age dey show hehe). The traffic this year seems to be hella terrible and way worse than previous years, wonder what's different this time. Anyways, just thought to say hi to you guys and to wish you the very best of the holiday season.

Comments

Okeoghene said…
Merry Christmas to you too. The traffic situation is cos the ban of okada, I think

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday