Friday Randoms

Howdy Ho folks. There is one more day till March ends and just like that Q1 2016 is over. That being said, cold still dey catch us for here. Hey, Spring anytime you're ready show face o. We dey wait you. I had a great vacation two weeks ago in Vegas. I went to see my Backstreet Boys and it was so worth it. They still got it and it made me nostalgic for a bit. I lost my voice actually. Sounded like a toad for a few days. Good times with good people and I even won some money from the slot machines! The bad thing about vacation is you get back and its like you never went. Stress of real life hits you straight inna di chest as soon you get back like you never left. I don't have much randoms for yall today but figured I'd still drop the few I got. Here we go...

Had a conversation with someone who has very interesting and different views on life. One of the things he views differently is how people focus on certain things as the big things/decisions that determine our fate. For example, how people wonder should I go to this college or not?, should I take this job or not? because we believe whatever our decision us will have a big impact. He thinks it's the little every day decisions that we don't even think about or put much thought into that shape us more than that. Things like what we choose to eat everyday, picking up a phone to call someone, deciding to attend a party (where you might meet someone who has an impact on your life). I could see his point. What do you think?

You know how we always say certain reality show people are boring. my friend says that it's a fear of hers that she yabs some characters and think she is not that way or would appear different but what if you are actually boring and you just don't know it because you don't have cameras on you.

It's a wonder to me how people work out during lunch. How much does one get in in an hour? Is there enough time to change before and after and also shower? Maybe they have two hour lunches?

Speaking of work out, I really wish I was proficient in running and yoga

I know such is life but there is something a little sad about seeing about seeing someone in their late 40's go through heartbreak. I am not sure I can explain it but I have this thing about not dating the same way I dated in my 30's. Living longer, knowing better and doing better. Also, I feel like we put in time in heartbreaks younger and it seems a bit unfair to still be hurt in the older years. Make sense or nah?

Sometimes when I say I'm sleepy, the party on the other end of the convo says "why?" seeing as a number of people respond that way, I am assuming it's normal but it makes no sense in my head. Well, because I didn't get enough sleep or...I'm just sleepy. I have no idea why the feeling is in me. It's like if someone says "I'm hungry" and someone asks "why?" They didn't eat or they just are hungry.

Someone told me I was dark the other day. I didn't argue. Really can't. I know what they meant. It's a bit sad but it is what it is. I wish it were different but it isn't. I acknowledge my flaws and also acknowledge my attempts to be/do better.

You know that game we play where we guess who is good in bed just by their outward appearance or mannerisms and zero fact. Well I think Nicole Kidman would be good at the sex but then Keith Urban looks dry, which made me wonder what their sex is like (don't judge me, it's called Friday RANDOMS) :D

Well, that's all I got. Have a wonderful and safe weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms