Friday Randoms

This is probably going to be the last randoms for the year and it's unfortunate it's going to be a lame one as I only have less than a handful of randoms. But I figure I'd just give a little something. I thought about combining it with a Year in Recap post but I figured that didn't go together. I am traveling for the holidays and can't figure out how to pack my stuff without worrying about it being too heavy. I always want to travel light but as an overpacker, I always fail on that front.

Here are my handful of randoms:

Everytime I travel with someone or just in general there's always much ado about sunset. Don't get me wrong, sunsets are pretty but are there differences in sunsets? Do people really appreciate it so much or have we just been told that it's something we have to make a fuss about.

There's something unfortunate about being the boisterous one in any kind of relationship and maybe boisterous is the wrong word. Maybe the more outspoken one? Because it always makes you the villain when an issue comes up. Like a case of *state issue* and then it's like "What did you do?" I'll give an example - Tamar and Vince. Tamar is not without her issues not at all but like every other human, Vince isn't either but because Tamar is the "wahala" one it's easy to paint her as the villain everytime. While Vince is the chill one so it can't be him.

Nothing annoys me more than being told how strong I am. Okay that's a lie, a lot of things annoy me.

Case in point, I hate being given advice when I didn't ask for it. I think it's reflex to provide suggestions but sometimes it could be a case of venting cuz being the overthinker that I am, chances are I have probably thought it over. On the flip someone could tell me something and because they didn't specifically ask for advice, I'll keep mum and it could come across as uninterested. My issues are plenty.

Apologies are nice. But they can also be annoying because it's meant to serve as a vanishing stick and take away the hurt or annoyance it caused. What happens if the person isn't ready to receive it?

Well that's all I got for you guys. I wish you guys from the bottom of my heart a very merry Christmas. Hope you get to have a good one surrounded with love and you feel the reason for the season in your heart. Merry Christmas!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms