Speed Dating



Not long ago, I went speed dating with a friend. I have been speed dating before, many years ago and actually matched with someone. We spoke a lot on the phone, went on a date but it never led to anything. Anyways, I went because I figured it was something to do that could be fun, so I didn't have any expectations.

Hopefully the picture above can be enlarged but it basically was my summary of the night. I had surveyed the room before we got started and had our 5 mins with each guy and I didn't spot anyone that sparked my interest. Let's just say that the pickings for the night were not of the best quality.

In my extensive history of 2 whole speed dating events the similarities I picked up on was that a lot of Indians seem to enjoy this, there are people who legit do this as a hobby (one guy said he has been to about 50+ of these and also medical doctors - usually Indian again are huge fans). The bunch was so eccentric. I mean the one black guy was so stoned he couldn't keep his eyes open, he spent most of his time with me trying to get a glass of water.

Another guy, who came late kept trying to go to the bathroom and during my time excused himself and another guy hinted that he might have a sniffing problem, ahem, if you catch my drift. I asked one of the Indian guys about his first marriage and he said how it was arranged and everything fell apart when she came here and went back home and he wouldn't deal with an arranged marriage ever again. Oh, another guy showed me a before and after pic of when he lost weight and a long speech on how he hardly did any exercise and it was all diet.

All in all, it was an experience and I enjoyed my drink. Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

Comments

mizchif said…
We want more randoms!

Your notes were funny. “he said bitch please”. Lol.
Maybe I should try a speed dating event.
P.s: I really don’t find Indian men attractive and they seem to love me.

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday