Friday, April 3, 2009

Issues

Everybody has issues I know that. I am really hoping this is some PMS related deal but I have issues I wish I could magically dispel. I really shouldn't be feeling like this, it's not even that serious and I can't even say it out loud cuz it'll be one of those things that don't make any sense. I really thought I had gotten past this issue from childhood but I guess it wants to remind me that it once existed. Well nothing to do but shrug it off and keep on trucking.*back to being smily*. Have a lovely weekend bloggers.

7 comments:

naijagirl said...

whether it makes sense to anybody or not, all that matters is that you are feeling or going through something. who cares what others think? I hope you feel better. like you said, everyone has their moments

blogoratti said...

Hang in there,like nj said-everyone has their moments..
Nice weekend!

MPB said...

naijagirl spoke the truth. One day at a time my friend...

wordmerchant said...

take it easy sweerie..it'll be ok. Big cyber hug xxx

Cidersweet said...

Really, issues! I sympathise.

Trust that you're feeling better now ko? Some days are like that, and issues can only make us better.
Have a good weekend.

TayneMent said...

Thanks Cider!:)

Tigeress said...

PMSing is a beesh.