When Will This End?

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is staying safe. It's been...honestly don't know how long it has been...since COVID has been dropped on our heads and I don't know how to honestly say how I am doing.

On the surface, I want to say I am fine but if I dig deeper, I don't know if that is true. My mind is always racing. I am wondering when all this is going to end. If, it is going to end because if we have to be honest, based on all the reports coming out, NOONE knows ANYTHING about this virus. The news changes from day to day on what to look out for. Even surviving seems to come with consequences, as we now hear how survivors are in need of dialysis.

I know people who have lost their jobs, had hours cut, some of us in the job market or being furloughed. All of that comes with a lot of uncertainty. I think about all the businesses shut down and how owners have to decide whether to stay open or shut down with no income coming in. When I take my walks around the neighborhood, I see more businesses with signs saying they are shut down permanently. These are people with families they need to provide for.

I love to read and I haven't cracked open a book in what feels like forever. I had a flashpan thought today that maybe the virus will just disappear unexpectedly the same way that it came. One can hope. I do have days of hope and feeling like God got me but I go back and forth (terrible child of God, me)

I think about loved ones who are going through personal tough times in addition to this and this is absolutely the worst time to go through extra adulting things.

Sigh.

I hope you all are staying safe and handling this better than I am. Share with me in the comments how you are coping. Have a good rest of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday