Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Keeping it 100!
Woooohooooo! Took me almost 2 years but guess who just clocked 100 posts! Yezzir, it's your girl Taynement. It's been a weird blogging journey, from enduring blog links from my BFF who was obsessed with blogs, to actually reading and finding some interesting stories to actually blogging but with the goal of blogging about just entertainment stuff, which was where I started from in 2007. Somewhere along the line, I deviated and started writing about personal stuff and any other thing but entertainment topics.(Hence the birth of www.tayne-ment.blogspot.com). Even though I don't have any specific topic or I don't get as personal as some people, I would like (and hope) my blog has a theme or undercurrent of Encouragement. Everyone has more than enough problems or worries on their plates and in a world full of realists and pessimists, it's every easy to get downtrodden or think you are the only one who goes through or thinks about some certain things. It's also very easy to forget the blessings around you or the little things that pick you up. So cheers to my 100 posts and a future cheers of hope and positivity to my next 100!
Thank you to
- My friends, who were my only audience in the beginning.
- Commenters, who let me know that there are people out there who take the time out to read and give their opinions.
- Followers who took the time out to follow my little blog.
- For people who read and give me feedback offline.
- For blogsville in general for welcoming me and for teaching me many different things.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all.
Have a lovely day and see y'all on Friday!