Monday, April 18, 2011

Words of Wisdom - Funny Style

Apparently, Katie Couric has a book coming out called The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives. I read excerpts in a magazine that were funny. Here are 5 of them:

Never follow anyone else's path, unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path: then by all means, you should follow that path - Ellen Degeneres

Say yes. Accept the job, agree to that meeting, catch up over coffee, lend a helping hand..You can always so no later - or so I've heard - Ryan Seacrest

So the pie isn't perfect? Cut it into wedges..Stay in control and never panic - Martha Stewart

Resist the urge to write lists, especially if the list is pros and cons. Just go with your gut - Hugh Jackman

Don't sleep with your boss - Chelsea Handler

12 comments:

Diyani said...

haha! love this! guess i'll be reading Courics' book. Never follow anyones path, unless u're lost in the woods. Ellen is hilarious tho!

MPB said...

I like Ellen's quote

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

I really love this, true but funny as well! www.gistdotcom.blogspot.com

LohiO said...

Ellen is a clown!!! Martha's quote resonates well with me!

kitkat said...

haha i love "dnt sleep with ur boss" ..like duh!

Myne Whitman said...

The last one is hilarious. I like the tongue in cheek of the first too, lol..

tunrayo said...

Just when i started making lists :(

Ellen is a clown

Original Mgbeke said...

Ditto to MPB. I like Ellen's quote. I also like Ryan's.

dosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dosh said...

haha! i like this and agree with ryan

Miss Enigma a.k.a UnderCover07 said...

iLove the quotes!

LucidLilith said...

Now I have to read that book.