Before I post the topic of discussion, I have to preface it by saying that even though Grey's Anatomy is shit now, there was once a time it was a really good show. Ok, maybe shit is harsh but it definitely has more down than up episodes. Anyways, I really despised Meredith, my best friend never quite got why I couldn't stand her, she thought I would be able to relate to her (oh dear god, yuck!). I vividly remember that episode, when Derek was torn between Addison and herself and she told him:
"okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. but, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake,hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. so pick me, choose me, love me".
Dear God, I cringed. I remember feeling so embarassed for Meredith. I remember wondering what kind of woman loses her pride and...
I have a long day tomorrow, so I figured I'd post this early:
I hate water so much it's sad. I drink the most water at the gym. Speaking of which, gym?what is that? the poor thing hasn't seen me in 2 weeks and probably won't anytime soon. I miss you gym:(, hello rolls :)
Sometimes it's pressure being Nigerian(here is where some people preach "noone can pressure you but yourself, yada yada...I'm going to tune you out now). Nigerians can be so ambitious working in the prestigious law firms, accounting firms, consulting firms(y'all know Nigerians run Accenture) and they are usually top of the class in school. When you don't fit into any of those and all you are interested in is Lady Gaga (hehe) and silly pop culture, it's an odd feeling...just sometimes.
(I watched a marathon wedding show, hence the following):
Why is it bad luck to see the bride in her dress but not the groom in his tux?
Does being married equal being boring per nai...
Last week or maybe 2 weeks ago, I had 3 different conversations with 3 different guy friends of mine that had me going hmm and because I love hearing your thoughts and opinions, I figured I'd bring it on down here and see what you think. THEORY 1 My friend believes that a person who is messing with someone in a relationship has nothing to feel guilty about. He believes the onus is on the person who agreed to a monogamous relationship or said vows. He says the person technically isn't cheating on anyone. The taken person is the one taking actions that affects their relationship. THEORY 2 My friend beleives that statistically more agreeable people are off the market and go off the market fast. I tried to give the examples of how some people who gave ultimatums and didn't have the best attitudes were off the market and he said it proves his point because it means they ended up with an agreeable person. An unagreeable person would probably be like "ain't nobod...
Comments