I've done this in the past, figured I'd do it again. I pressed play and below are the 10 songs that came on.
1. Beneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth ft Emeli Sande. I absolutely love this song. Everything about it, from the voices to lyrics to melody. If you haven't heard this song, run along now and rectify that.
2. Tongolo - D'banj. I don't even remember the last time I heard this song. Back when D'banj was D'banj, not this new one we have going on.
3. Teach Me - Fantasia. This was from her "Back to Me" album, which I have to say is actually pretty good. I have actually always been a fan of her voice. Very chill, nice song.
4. In your hands - Jason Mraz. So I have nothing to say, it's one of those songs I always skip when it comes on and have never really listened to. Listening to it now and it's not bad.
5. I'm a Mavin - Mavins. From the Solar Plexus album. Song just dey. Nothing to say.
6. Come back home - William Fitzsimmons - This dude never really blew up. But this is such a sweet, sad song of forgiveness.
just realizing I am more than half way through and I only have 2 upbeat songs come up and they are Nigerian songs.
7. Mercy - Duffy. Ah, back before Adele came and stole her shine.
8. One by One - Dj Spinall. I think the artist name is right? Another naija song, chilling in my music library.
9. Moment 4 Life - Nicki Minaj - Man, I hated this song when it was in rotation. They played it die on the radio.
10. Just Don't - Raphael Saadiq. Something about this dude's voice is just nice. very comforting. Well, this song isn't one of my faves.
I guess that's it, maybe I should have made this 20 songs. If you want 10 more let me know, I'll do it some time. Did you see any of your faves on the list?