Fan Fridays

Hey readers of the blog,

How are you? Hope you had a good weekend. I have been away from home for a whole week and I really missed my apartment. Had a great week/weekend and glad to be home. Today i come to ask y'all a favor. I am starting something new on my sister blog - www.taynement.com called Fan Fridays. It is basically an outlet to gush about someone/something you are a huge fan of. It could be a book, movie, tv show, actor, singer, album etc, as long as it is pop culture related. I would love to hear from you guys and have a bunch of entries that I could put up on Fridays. I know it might be asking much from your busy schedule but it doesn't have to be long or anything as long as it conveys your fandom/excitement.

If you are interested in doing a write up, please feel free to email me at taynement@gmail.com. If you are unsure about a topic and have any questions, you can email me or tweet me your question at @taynementdotcom.  Part of my goal is for it to serve as a recommendation platform, that might expose people to a body of work they might otherwise not have considered. The first post will debut on Friday and I am pretty excited. Please share with any and everyone and I really hope to hear back from you guys!

Thanks!

Have a lovely week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday