Hola Amigos! Can you believe it? It's friday already?? This -mber months ain't playing yo..Ok no time wasting here we go:
- Taynement has discovered the joys of TLC.I mean where have I been without Say yes to the dress, Little Couple, Cake boss etc etc. Amazingness, I tell ya lol.
- Say yes to the dress has shown me why it's easy for people to go broke in this country. If you think financing an $11k or $14k dress makes sense to you then what other foolhardy financial decisions are you making?? The cheapest dress I have seen on this show was $2k and I was still balking. Sha sha, I chuckled when the $11k dress owner's fiance cancelled the wedding and she was stuck with it and had only paid $6k. More power to ya elbows oh!
- No matter what they say, looks matter in this world of ours.
- I can't decide if I consider Bradley Cooper hot or not.
- For the first time yesterday, I allowed myself to be proud of myself for actually going out and getting an MBA. Sometimes, I still don't believe it. I am not the typical nigerian person who does well in school naturally. I can't seem to focus enough (probably because I am not interested). So anywhoo, I am glad I stuck it out.
- What is with these movie ticket sellers?:
Taynement says (standing with no one) : One ticket for xyz movie
SATS (Stupid Ass Ticket Seller) says : You said one??
- There is a thin line between forgiveness and mumu-ness. May I never get visa to cross the border to mumu-ness.
- The blog character Enoch makes me laugh.
- So I don't know how to burp. Like the real strong "grrrrrrroooooooowwwwwww" burp. I tried coke sef nothing. Just bought some gingerale and man am I letting it rip. I'm so proud of it.
- The soundtrack to my summer in naija is unarguably Wande Coal's "Mushin to Mo' Hits". Everytime I hear any song from it, I am immediately transported to Naija and I smile.
- He called at 4.54am. What a way to start the day. It was awkward. Why did he call? It was over in 2 mins and 8 seconds.
- Facebook status I fapped : The walls I built around me to keep out the sadness/hurt has also kept out the joy.
- I read this story and the little of the faith I had in humanity died when I read about this. God save us all. 15 year old gangraped by at least 10 people and 10 others watched and noone called the cops -----> http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/california.gang.rape.investigation/index.html
- I was talking to my friend who married young (23). I asked her how she knew he was the one and wasn't she scared? She said na, they had been dating since high school and besides he was such a good guy that she would have been pretty upset if anyone else but her had him, so she snatched that up quick. I loved her answer lol.
- Last week I had two death dreams. They don't freak me out because I have them from time to time ( my earliest memory is 5 years old). I still pray and reject them sha.
- A one minute kiss burns 26 calories. At this point, I will be happy if I burn 1 with a peck sef :(
- Finally, something inspirational. When Lawrence Fishburne was a young actor he featured in PeeWee's playhouse. He was nice and courteous to the security guard. Years later, that security guard wrote a movie and specifically wrote it for Fishburne. That writer was John Singleton and the movie was Boyz n the Hood. So people, be kind to your fellow neighbors cuz you just never know.
Have a lovely weekend mi blogville familia!