Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Italian Joke

Enjoy and have a lovely Wednesday.

2 italians get on a bus. They start talkin. The lady sittin behind them ignores the conversationn at 1st until she hears: Ema cum 1st Den I cum. 2 asses dey cum 2gether. I cum again. 2 asses they cum 2gether again. I cum N pee twice. Then I cum once-a more. I cant believe you! She said. In this country we dont talk bout our sex lives in public! Hey coola down lady. Ima jus telln my friend howa ta spella Mississippi.

6 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

I had to smile at the end though I had to read twice. Nice one.

Miss FlyHigh - LondonsNaijaQueen said...

LOOOL gt there in the end...

leggy said...

lol..had to read twice again.lmao.nice

blogoratti said...

Hehe,Lovely week!

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

lol
i had to read it twice
nice

Miss Koa said...

haha,this is funny,took awhile to get it though!