Stolen from the original mgbeke herself, I thought I'd give this a whirl.
5 things that I would like to do:
1. Visit all 50 states in the United States.
2. Learn how to cook and bake all kinds of nonsense. The cooking channel is so fascinating to me and I always long to try different recipes but laziness, no time and fear of liking it so much, I'd eat more than I should therefore expanding waist never allow me to. (issues, I know)
3. Know what it feels like to be in love.
4. Be a salsa dance pro. I love to dance and salsa is so sexy, I would just love to be an expert in it and swing my hips to some hot latin music.
5. Relearn French, I used to be fluent in it when I was a young lass but the older I became the less I knew.
5 things that I look forward to:
1. Weekends/Vacation days - hooray for sleeping alarmless.
2. Watching a movie/reading a book I just know is gonna be good.
3. E! News
4. Trying something new.
5. Being a mother to little Taynements :D
5 things that I’d grab if my apartment caught fire:
1. My Blackberry ( my baby!)
2. My laptop
3. My Passport
4. My zune
5. My wallet
5 random things about me:
1. I can only cry from one eye, I think the tear duct on the other eye is blocked or something. Told my mom when I was little and she told me to hold an onion to it. Naija parents.
2. I tell people I have 2 personalities, one when there is no music and the other when there is music. It's practically impossible for me to hear music and not move, I love music and I love dancing so to me dancing is like telling the story of the song, I get all theatrical and could have characters - flirty, silly, naughty etc, doesn't hurt that I am not bad on the dance floor either :p
3. I like to travel but I hate flying. I get all nauseated and feel like I am gonna die part of my fear of heights thing, I always request for the aisle seat. But I think my like for trying new things is greater than my fear because I have flown on a 2 passenger(i think?, small plane sha) plane and had the opportunity to be in a cockpit on a domestic flight(scary i tell ya, it was raining), just to say I have done it lol
4. I am messy but anal at the same time. Things have to be just how I like them or how they were. Examples:
- Bathrooms scare me, they have to be uber clean for me to be comfortable, when I was in college it took a while to get used to my bathroom, when I eventually got myself to get used to it without chanting first it was the only one I could use even if I was on the third floor I would either hold it or run all the way down (kate, remember?)lol.
- I hate toothpastes being squeezed from the middle.
- Dogeared or mishandled books or magazines irk me
5. I have a good memory(some may argue that), but I remember the randomest things.
5 things that I’m wearing right now:
1. mismatched underwear
2. gold bracelets
3. gold earrings
4. black flats
5. Yaky weave
Yay! I am done. That wasnt so bad. I would like to note that living in newyork would have been in my like to do list but I think i am gradually accepting I am getting to old to live there and maybe its not God's intention for me.
Well I shall have no internet access till monday because taynement is playing hookie from work tomorrow and is hoping to break her stay home hiatus. If something interesting happens, I would be sure to share with y'all. Have a fabulous weekend and be good!