30 mins to Friday

I was going to title the post It's Friday but it won't be for another 30 and some minutes. There should be randoms but there won't be. So many thoughts, so many feelings but nothing that can be put here. This is probably why my sleep habits have been shit the last month or so. My trainer was on some, I don't enter some realm of sleep or something, so the slightest things wakes me up so I am not really sleeping, which just sounded weird. I don't know how I make it through the day really but I am tired a lot. I think if I can figure out how to shut my brain off it might help, thinking about trying yoga again. When I first tried it, it just freaked me out, it was too...serene. I felt like I could hear my thoughts, but it's worth a shot.

I've never had a high threshold for pain, well unless it's waxing or piercings - speaking of which I want a piercing but I can't think of where to get it, I'm all grown now so I will probably settle for a 4th on my ear (how boring) - this is no different,feels like punishment and it's funny how everytime still cuts like the first time. Ha, probably why I ran. Anyhues, enough of my whining. Yall have a good weekend, enjoy and good times. I should have randoms next week!

">

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday