Howdy Ho peeps. Yes I am back again, only because two bloggers tagged me for the stylish and versatile blogger award. I don't know about stylish but thank you very much to Lucid Lillith and Nutty J.. To quote Nutty J she said, "I give her this award because her topics are exotic, truthful, versatile, served with attitude!". lol thanks again.
So this award is hard because I have to list 7 things about myself (eek!) and then tag 15 bloggers, so here we go:
1. I am a 28 year old who is obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. I totally see myself in my 40's, traipsing to Vegas to see them.
2. I have an unhealthy distrust for men. I am not shocked by any stories I hear about X or Y. I don't even know if it's a good or bad thing but I guess it'll be a bad thing if a sincere person comes along and everything he is saying goes in one ear and comes out the other. Maybe I will work on it, maybe I won't but for now I couldn't be bothered.
3. Sometimes, I think I am a walking dichotomy. For example, I am not a shy person. I am quite social and I rarely get embarassed BUT I get SO anxious when I have to go to an event. If anyone could hear what goes on in my head, I'd probably be committed. Another example is that I think I have a big heart, I will do anything I can for the people I care about but at the same time I could be as cold as I am sweet. I scare myself sometimes with how I feel nothing in some situations.
4. I feel sexiest when I am dancing. I love to dance and I do it well. I remember a friend telling me that I am not the type of girl one would notice when they step into a room (see yab) but if I am dancing it's a completely different story. I am also a flirt. Sometimes I flirt through dancing.
5. I am really not trying to be a cool girl or whatever but I DO NOT like shopping. Shopping is a chore to me. If I have to go to the mall, I would rather do school work than go. It's just not fun for me. I should specify that I mean shopping for clothes. I don't care for jewelry, I could go a month without wearing earrings and I have, shoes are the devil, they hurt. If not for necessity purses are a burden. Might I add, I have never bought a purse for myself and I could wear the same one for years but concerned friends usually step in and tell me it's time for a change. On the flip, I could shop for bra and panties all day and I could grocery shop all day. Hehehe
6. I don't watch the news. Not much to say about this. I just don't.
7. I have the weirdest memory vault when it comes to pop culture trivia. I might not watch a show but I can tell you who or what will be happening. I am addicted to award shows and I watch an insane amount of movies. I am a movie snob and some movies I will never watch in my life time/I can be the laziest heifer there ever was/Black is my favorite color/I have no problem going to concerts alone/I find it hard looking people in the eye/I am uncomfortable baring my soul, which is why I suck at explaining myself.
Ok I am done. I kinda cheated on #7 but nyeh, rules are made to be broken. Now Let me see if I can tag 15 people.