Novocane





I stole this from someone's tumblr. I feel like the image represents a snapshot of my mind sometimes. Not these particular words just the way the words keep interchanging (although I think I share the sentiments hehe). *EDIT* :D

This probably didn't make any sense haha.

How are you guys, this lovely hump day? Hope you all are doing well. I have had an eventful week it seems, I feel like I haven't had time to chill and take a deep breath, my bumming weekend didn't quite work out that way and I am headed out of town again this weekend. Work has been crazy and I can't get myself to concentrate, as always I am not getting enough sleep so I am running on all spare cylinders left in me. This is not a complaint because I really can't complain, life is good, just a few things I need to sort out :)

Have a lovely evening.

Oh for those of you who don't know my blog title and the words on the gif image are from Frank Ocean's song - Novocane



*gif credit samanthafitzgeraldmusicblogtumblr

Comments

Yankeenaijababe said…
FUck me good!!!Your papa have better not read this blog o... My sister o, this is serious business quote o, lol How u de? I hope you enjoy the rest of the week :=)
Vivi N. said…
I actually like the lyric 'fuck me numb'. I don't know why but it gives me the giggles.

Meanwhile, you haven't updated in a whiz-zile. I miss your random posts.
TheRustGeek said…
Full marks...... :p
Sugabelly said…
This definitely relates to me.

It's been a while. How have you been?

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms