Untitled

Hey folks, no I still don't have anything to write about. Which means Mr Kay9 that no there will be no Drake "Best I ever had" reenactment up in this piece. I laughed out loud sha, nice try! I got a few suggestions via email. I will see what I can do with it. I just wanted to post a poem by a friend of mine that I really liked. Hope you enjoy. Have a lovely rest of the week!



His notoriety precedes him
Giant ears flapping
Offering a wind of change
Skin rough enough to cut through the silence

A deafening silence
Hollow glances exchanged
Trapped in this ever encroaching space
We are about to be trampled

The quaking ascends
Neither seek refuge
The bellowing a welcome break from our silence
Nothing left to salvage here?

Its sheer size threatening our existence
Stoic we remain, immovable
Furtive glances exchanged
Paralyzed otherwise

In he thunders
Glorious ivory tusks glistening
Destroying all in his path
Leaving behind no we, no us

And just like we never were
He saunters off into the distance
Pink tail swishing lazily
Triumphant

Comments

kay9 said…
kay9. Is. Male.

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms