Saw this on another blog and liked it. Thought I'd share. I actually practice and agree with almost all of them. Enjoy.
Secrets to Adulthood
1. No one really cares!
2. Seriously, Its okay to say No
3. Don't expect too much from people.
4. Do good, feel good
5. It's important to be nice to everyone
6. If you can't find something, clean up
7. Not everyone is like you
8. Put yourself in other people's shoes
9. No one likes a selfish friend
10. Talk less about people
11. Cook more. It can make you happier
12. Lists work wonders
13. Your 20's are for experimenting!
14. Having a good support system is better than money. Sometimes
15. Exercise if an effective way to snap out of a funk
16. Great thoughts are conceived while walking
17. Never dress for him/her/them. Dress for you.
18. Junk attracts more junk. Spiritually, in friendships and in closets.
19. Do it now! Apply the one-minute rule. Anything that requires less than a minute, do it now
20. Sharing. Easier said than done
21. Always have a pen
22. Everyone loves a little extra love/attention. Not just on birthdays.