Friday Randoms

3 posts in one week though...This is an anomaly, eh? Hi guys, how are you all doing? I feel like it was just Good Friday yesterday and all of a sudden it's Friday again. Well look who is not complaining. The weekends are ever and always so welcome in my world. I am trying to see if I can go to bed early and catch a decent amount of sleep. If you don't know, I have terrible sleeping patterns. I can't seem to sleep straight for hours without waking up in intervals, so I end up being so tired most of the time. The last two days, my right eye has been twitching something fierce and the consensus was either sleep or stress (booo!). Anyhue, I don't have much for you guys today but less go!

When really old people are cast in franchises/tv shows, I always wonder what happens if they pass away.[This was inspired by watching the very old Donald Sutherland in Hunger Games and wondering if he will make it through the trilogy]. Bad, bad Taynement. I know.

Sometimes when people think our generation is far gone sexually, I keep thinking we can't be that far off if the depiction of awon Spartacus in the Roman times are accurate. Heck, at some point people used to boink their siblings.

Why do people take their blackberry hate so personally? If you enjoy your iphone and android and stuff then cool. Allow us that like our BB's to use in peace. I actually have never had any major problems with my BB like people I know who complain about incessant freezing.

Pelvic stubble irks me. There's that "look" when one shaves down there. There's this look that razors give that is just blech to me.

It's quite sad how domestic violence is so rampant in our generation. You would think there are some things that wouldn't be carried on as educated, enlightened people but so far there are a lot of repeated transgressions I see carried down from our parent's generations.

Someone asked if you should lie to your gf and be polite about their cooking, if they are not able to cook. I responded with a no because I believe bad cooking is fixable and they'll never know if they are never told. What say ye? yay or nay?

A lot of us women are great at making excuses for men.

I went out last weekend and boy are the dresses tighter and shorter. Yup, I am getting old.

I know I have said this before but really why don't they put water or something in the coffee cups on tv shows. It's quite obvious that the cups are empty.

My name is Taynement and I am a deal site addict. I am currently a member of Group On, Living Social and Google offers. I find myself buying one thing or the other. This week alone i got a bootcamp deal, starbucks offer, massage. Help!

Someone pointed out that the women on shows like Spartacus and Game of Thrones and the like don't seem to require foreplay before penetration and I chuckled cuz its true. Next time you watch dem shows it's 1, 2, 3 and in he goes!

When two people have a child together, that is a bond not to be underestimated. Especially when they are on good terms.

People that whine about music of nowadays is trash and what happened to music from back in the day, need to stfu, stick a pacifier in their mouth, find a parking space and park very well. Hiss.

Some things I wish I didn't know but I do but have to act like I don't.

I was reading a book today and it asked "When was the exact moment you truly realized that you were a woman?" I am still thinking about my answer but if you have yours feel free to share. Funny enough, most of the responses were centered on the first time a guys made some comment about their looks or something.

Well that's all I got for yall. Have a wonderful weekend guys. As always , be safe!

">

Comments

Toinlicious said…
Now this Brandi Carlile song is awesome. It's one of my favs (i think i put it up on my blog last year)

And i wondered about the Spartacus sex thing too with their barely-there clothes and going going at

I say if her cooking is bad, tell her...nicely
mizchif said…
You've got spam.

I still dunno how anyone can use a razor down there. I've even stopped with veet and nair. Waxing is painful as hell, but it's just pain, and it's rather momentary. Yea this whole being a card carrying member of the BKM is not an easy sontin.

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Random Thursday