Piece of Advice

Just read a blog post on VSB: 10 Things I’d Tell My Teenage Daughter About Men, Dating, Relationships, And Sex

My favorite:

8.I know I’m your father and you love me and shit, but don’t try to date men like me

I’m an awkward asshole who only tricked your mother into marrying me because I told her the Sultan of Brunei is my second cousin on my dad’s side. Your best strategy would be to avoid all assholes, awkward and, um, unawkward, regardless of how attractive and “unique” they seem to be. You can usually easily spot them, too. They’re the ones who intrigue you and make you feel a little tingly because they literally do not give a f*ck about you or anything you do.

I actually don’t expect you to follow this advice, but if you did it would save you a shitload of unnecessary heartache.


The last paragraph especially cracked me up cuz it's so true.

The rest of the list is here

Happy Hump Day people!!!

Comments

mizchif said…
Somebody has been on a blogging roll lately.
LohiO said…
haha I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms