Being Me Blog Tag

Madam Bella Imperfezione tagged me on this and I promised to do it, so here we go. Oh and also Happy 4th of July!

Are you named after someone?

Nope. But I do have to say that two of my other names are names of two of my aunts (mom sis and dad sis) who are dead. I duno does that mean that's a yes?

When was the last time you cried?

Hmm, I don't remember. Oh I do. It was June 4. At my doctor's office.:(

Do you have any children?

Nope

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Yep. I'd probably find myself annoying but will see enough good qualities to overlook.

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Reality shows, sugar

Do you like handwriting?

I usually would sayyes but I tried the pen pal thing not long ago and man, my fingers hurt and I just thought it was taking too long.

What’s your favourite cereal?

Frosted Rice Krispies

What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Accent and height

What’s the colour of your eyes?

Black? Brown?

Scary movies or happy endings?

Happy endings. I don't fux with scary movies

Favourite TV show?

Mad Men

Winter or summer?

Summer always. That feeling of being cold is so uncomfortable.:)

Hugs or kisses?

Kisses

Special talent?

I can always see beneath the surface and read between the lines.

Where were you born?

Paddington

Hobbies?

Read. Watch Tv. Watch TV. Watch TV. Used to be dancing, don't do that much anymore, trying out recipes especially baking recipes, traveling

Do you have any pets?

Nope. I don't think I like animals

Favourite movie?

Towelhead, House of Sand and Fog

What colour is your car?

Red Pearl (hehe)

What do you want to do when you grow up?

Be a pop culture commentator

I tag Mizchif, Lady Kash, My Purple Brain and Honey Dame

Comments

Berry Dakara said…
OMG, House of Sand and Fog was so beautiful and made me bawl like an infant!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms