Friday Randoms

Hi guys, Happy Friday to you. I'm not even going to lie, I totally forgot that today was Friday, it has been one crazy week for me and I am so all over the place, I am very much looking forward to the weekend, even though I need to buckle up and study for an exam this weekend. I don't know oh, this one I dey forget fridays, could it be the end of friday randoms is near? :(. Sha hope everyone is having a lovely week and intends to have an awesome weekend. Nice Anon!!, yes i am calling you out, I am still vexing!! Time to random:

Admit it Levi Johnston is a cutie despite being a douche.

So I confess something I have done before. I am a HUGE Backstreet Boys fan. I think in about 2004 or so they were releasing an album and had just released a single, "Crawling back to you". Anyways, so they went on tour sha and I hadn't had enough time to know the lyrics by heart. So yours truly, printed out the lyrics and played the song to death while memorizing lines the day before the concert, just so I could sing along at the concert:). I can't tell you why I do some things I do.

Come oh, Tia and Tamera are 32??? Where is time flying to? When I first land this country they were young and i used to jelox them. I caught their special on style network, they are not as dry or goody goody like i used to think.

So I hear tattoos are addictive. At what point do you tell yourself to stop? I think a lirru something here or there in a discreet place is cute when it starts to look like a kid going haywire on a wall, I dunno, it's time to stop.

Hey! My birthday is coming soon! I love birthdays! I figure I will help some friends of mine who read this blog to give you an idea and start saving. Thunder fire anyone who laughs at my list. Feel free to collaborate with each other friends and join money together hehehe.: A really plush comfortable bathrobe, A GPS, A camera, a gift card(to anywhere really - MPB you are not allowed to give me a gift card!(lol)), a flat screen tv(yes you read right), a kindle and a dock with speakers for a Zune 120. That's all I can think of for now, not too bad right? *laughs and snickers*

I have this argument with my friend all the time. They say Nigerian men like thick women. I have been thick/plumpish all my life and I grew up in Nigeria, this has not been my experience. Maybe it's my friends sha, as in in public they claim they like thick and phat ass and all but in convos they be fearing for when she has kids and they be liking that lepa thing. Again not like bony skinny, but that portable, slim chic. Shrugs, sha saying I disagree when they say Naija men prefer thick, maybe I will settle for 50/50.

For anyone who watches Teen Mom or 16 and pregnant. I am rooting hard for Catelynn and Tyler. Like I want them to work, it's just sad seeing their troubles in their young relationship and it just looks like they are never going to get over giving their baby up for adoption.

Naija why? DON'T DO A CLOSEUP IN A MOVIE OR MUSIC VIDEO IF THERE IS AN OVERZEALOUS, RIPE ZIT SMACK DAB ON THE FACE THAT'S READY TO POP!!IT'S.NOT.CUTE!!

I said zit, cuz I hate the word pimple.

“We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us"

I love traveling. I've done a bit this year with 3 more trips by end of the year but I have to say I get more excited thinking about the airline miles I am racking up. And all I do is rack them up. I don't use it!! gosh I need help.

I watched a documentary on the lottery. Some dude found his winning ticket, a year after it was announced.He found it 3 days after the deadline. It was for 5.2 million.He sued the state and lost. He will be forever haunted with the fact that he missed 5.2 milla.

PRAYER REQUEST: For all young people/teenagers who are being bullied at school. For them to have the strength to speak about it and not suffer in silence and do something drastic. AMEN

Ok folks that's all I have. Again, I have a meeting scheduled on a friday afternoon - brutal!Have a lovely weekend folks and stay blessed. Enjoy D'Prince ft Wizid and Jesse Jagz - Jonzing World

">

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fest!

CILy
Ms.O said…
Only Flat screenTv?how about a 650i? hehehehe!

You saw BSB in conert? #JEALOUS!!!

I dont watch naija mvoies. iCant stand the foolery.

Umm can you give me your air miles? seen as you dont use them. I have 5 trips left this yr...sigh!

Have a good weekend mama!

I dont like this jonzing song!
Willy said…
I'll gladly take those airline miles off you.

We like phat asses end of story.
Nutty J. said…
“We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us"


How true.
Reverence said…
Nigerian men do NOT like thick women.

Little confession: when i first read nice anon's post about Dallas, i said to myself i bet she and taynemnt hung out and taynement didnt bother to call/text me...so yes i was vexing for you too. i have since learned i was mistaken and the anger has now been appropriately transfered to nice anon.
My birthday is next thursday.. i should get on this wish list business.
Young Grumbler said…
Levi really?! Lemme go look @ his face again

Oooh, I secretly loved Backstreet Boys, secretly 'cos I was a massive Hip Hop head...so jealous that you saw them in concert

The Mowry twins are old o, but they still look so young!

That one na story, most Nigerian guys don't want thick women o, the buggers! Lol, maybe just older 9ja men...

“We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us" Sigh, #Truth

Happy birthday in advance, hope you get all you are asking for!
Miss Enigma said…
Happy Birthday in advance!!!
That ur list ehn...lol

Love the Mowry twins, Tamera just got engaged too.

I can only watch Naija movies with people but never alone...foolery like Ms.O said.

I love to travel but no steady income yet to indulge, I can help u with those flyer miles oo.

I like the Jonzing song....

Tke cre dear!!!!
Jennifer A. said…
Backstreet boys fan? That was me right there, even now sef.

They're already 32? Yikes.

Eyahhh for the guy who will forever be haunted that he lost 5.2 milla.

Is your birthday in August? Me too.
Myne said…
Naija why? DON'T DO A CLOSEUP IN A MOVIE OR MUSIC VIDEO IF THERE IS AN OVERZEALOUS, RIPE ZIT SMACK DAB ON THE FACE THAT'S READY TO POP!!IT'S.NOT.CUTE!!

----LWKMD!!!!

“We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us"

-----TRUE WORD

I watched a documentary on the lottery. Some dude found his winning ticket, a year after it was announced.He found it 3 days after the deadline. It was for 5.2 million.He sued the state and lost. He will be forever haunted with the fact that he missed 5.2 milla.

------OMG, I don't envy him sha. better not to have won at all...
neuyogi said…
I am soooo getting you a freaking gift card whorraheck! Me sef e dey pain me dat the guy come miss that milla, how much more him. LMAO at your cramming for BSB concert...don't ever complain about school again :)
leggy said…
i love traveling too.
i agree with you, i think its a personal thing sha, the whole nigerian men like fat chicks is such a generalisation.
Nice Anon said…
Tayne and Reverence

Ndo nu biko! It was literally a breeze in and out. chei atokirilam o.

whenever I am in town again surely I will holla then we could do something totally fun. I promise
TayneMent said…
@Ms O - No I can't give you my miles lol. What's a 650i?

@Willy - lol see as ass brought you out of hiding.

@Nutty - Isn't it?

@Reverence - lol, totally something I'd do.

@Young Grumbler - Thank you for stopping by!

@Enigma - eh hen, wetin do my list?loll

@Jaycee - no oh, it's in September. I'm an early starter :D

@Myne - Yup, 5.2 aint no joke

@MPB, no you can't ur free pass is over.

@leggy - I didn't say fat.

@Anon - You are forgiven:)
isha said…
See ehn, on that naija men li8ke tick women business, I've heard that tori too before, but like you said, they only appreciate it in public. You might hear a guy be like, 'Mm Mm Mm, baby got back, and she knows how to use it. Look how she works all that thickness'. Then after you've gotten tenderhearted and you've started warming up to him, you start wondering why the feeling isn't mutual, you'd find out that dude just likes looking at the thickness.

Someone once asked me where I was when he had a fat girl phase. (?!?!?!)

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms