The Honesty Therapy MeMes

Right now I'm feeling....quite down, the aftermath of a botched exam and a bunch of emotional stuff going on ( I really didn't want this to be my answer, I've been ok lately but it's an honesty thing, so I had to be honest)

When I'm alone I feel....overwhelmed with emotion yet peaceful lol. I often wonder how long it will take for me to be found if anything ever happened.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel.....anxious. I am not gonna try and explain.

One thing I hate is....injustice. I don't care how rich or poor someone is, everyone should be treated fairly.

One thing I really like about myself is .....my even temper. It takes a while for me to get angry and I can be objective. I would never act on emotion, I take a time out to think about stuff.

When I'm feeling sad I......stick to myself, think a million thoughts a minute, wallow and try to positive think myself out of it.


When I daydream it's usually about.......having a figured out future, what it feels like to be debt free. Oh and sex.

I'm afraid of.....dying alone.

I'm happiest when......I feel I have accomplished something, whether it's a good grade or work or making someone's day.

One thing that really worries me is .... feeling like I don't know what the heck I am doing and what direction to take in life.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be.....my self doubt.

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with.....i honestly can't think of anyone. It's easy to say my family but if I am being honest when I am around them they annoy me even though I love them. so I guess answer will be myself.

The family member I am closest to is........my mom.

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him....that all I need to hear is a sincere apology and I am willing to put it all behind me.

One thing I regret about my life is ......not taking advantage of some opportunities that presented itself to me ( I hate when people say they regret nothing, I just don't think it's possible)

If I only had one more day to live I would......get right with the Lord, hang out with fam and write personalized letters to all the people I love.

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her.....that I love her so much and I don't blame her for anything. Oh and Thank you.

One thing about me that nobody knows is......don't think I can say it. I am even surprised I am doing this me-me sha.

I hope that someday in the future.....I find some peace and clarity :)

When I think about my family I feel.....a warmth in my heart.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is......this was hard, I don't embarrass easy.ooh oh most I can think of is I am just a tad bit embarrassed that I am not an A student lol. I usually feel like I am failing the Nigerian stereotype.

One thing about me I never want to change is.....my genuine care for others.

One thing I feel really proud of is.....getting this far in my MBA program without flunking out.

Blogsville has helped me to.....realize that there are others who share my story.

One thing I like about blogsville is......that like a fetish there is something for everyone.

Ok that's it, I tried to be as honest as possible. I hereby tag Neefemi, My Purple Brain, The Lucid Lillith, Jaycee, Nice Anon and Nutty J

Comments

Nee Fe Mi said…
nice and short...afraid of dying alone as well
Nice Anon said…
ha haaa @ day dream about sex.
yay to being close to momma!
Reverence said…
lol at daysream about sex..we have about 70% of the same answers.

i definitely cannot say i a have an even tmeper.
Fabulo-la said…
I envy your even temper.
neuyogi said…
Haha..i was considering stealing the meme, only for you to tag me at the end. Meanwhile, it's interesting your statement about the "Nigerian Stereotype". If you think back to Naija schools days, everyone was not first in class. Many people fall in the middle and many come last, only a select few come first. I can't remember the last time I was an A student, but people dont care what my grade was in school all they see is "doctor". So you too, should feel extremely proud, 'cos no one will care for your GPA or grades, ultimately all they will see is Taynement, MBA and I think that's freaking awesome!
Myne said…
Nice answers, some which I share. About regrets, I replied nothing, cos it's like attitude, you decide what it is. My decision is not to regret anything in the past. Does it mean I am happy about everything? No but life is to short for long story abeg...
Blogoratti said…
Nice..interesting read.
LucidLilith said…
Are you sure we have not met before...this you meme is very honest. Would I dare to be this honest?

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms