Friday Randoms

Happy Friday, Guys. Can you believe it? It's the last friday of the month. Yay! that means my birthday month is upon us. Anyways as I type this I am bone tired and it took me forever to actually fall asleep, including drinking wine as a last resort. I forgot to turn off my phone and a simple text message woke me up and I can't fall back asleep:(. It's been a long week at work and I am oh so grateful that the weekend is here. I was back in Houston last weekend working and I had a good weekend (besides just being tired), my friend made it a fun weekend even though I think Houston gets razzer with each passing moment. I got to smoke some hookah and had some good German food and beer. I really feel like I have lost my blogging mojo, besides randoms I really haven't said anything in the past few weeks although I have a new habit of expressing some of my thoughts/feelings through some certain song lyrics. Anyhue, I have to apologize ahead of time for my lack of randoms this week and I encourage you guys that if you have any randoms to please send them to me so I can include them every Friday. Special shout out to Young Grumbler for her lengthy comment last week, I appreciated it ( and everyone else who did). Let's random.

There is an unbridgeable gulf of humour/sarcasm between Nigerians living abroad and those in Nigeria. - SwanBoy

Am I the only one that sees lookalikes of people that are from different races? I saw an asian lookalike for a nigerian friend of mine and this isn't the first time.

Not that it bothers me but I do notice that there's a lot of auto tune usage in naija songs.

Lately, it seems like most celeb relationships have the word home wrecker attached to it.

Does anyone watch the T.O show? I've always just seen Terell and Kita as friends but lately it seems like there is something there and Kita might like him more than just a friend.

Battle Studies might be John Mayer's deepest album yet. I feel like it was an honest album..or maybe it's just me.

My friend mentioned something about the bible and how Jesus never actually referred to the Devil as the Devil but usually as some human weakness/temptation. I don't know if this is true or not my first instinct is that it's not, I have to look into that.

lol, last week I opened my junkmail and the headline screaming at me was: This is why you are fat!

When people say "Follow your heart", how smart is that really?

Looks like clogs are making a come back

My coworker who I adore, tells me he was in his best shape ever at 28 and after 31 it all goes downhill, he said not 30 but 31. I told him we are women that have babies, we are screwed anyways lol.

Geez, how can one be so pretty and then not know how to dress? Chilli (from TLC) just never cuts it on the red carpet and I think she is so pretty.

PRAYER REQUESTS - For everyone's special request or intention that they have in their heart. Amen.

Today's song is a very sweet song by Rosi Golan ft William Fitzsimmons. I loved it the first time I heard it. Have a wonderful weekend.

">

Comments

isha said…
Random: When someone who's not seen you since you were 6 says - 'My! You've grown so big!; what's the politically correct response? First thing that usually comes to my head is Duh!. But considering that these people are my parents' age-mates, I'm trying to figure out what to say - 'Thank you?'
Willy said…
I was listening for the first time to D'banj's Mr. Endowed and I said the same thing about Autotune. I have come to despise it and I almost wish T-Pain was never born.
neuyogi said…
awww what a nice song!!! happy friday!
leggy said…
i hate that follow your heart ish.really?follow my heart?!
QuTe said…
'follow your heart' is often a euphemism for 'act irrationally'..
Myne said…
Lovely lovely song, melikey so much! Thanks for relaxing me...

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms