Dear Diary...

How did I get here again? I thought I had made considerable progress. I'd noticed that I've been in this hole for a while and I thought I could crawl out, it's been xyz weeks later and I am still here. Maybe I just can't handle the truth or maybe I am making up what I think is truth in my head. I guess this is what happens when you don't let the Lord in as I should. I don't know what it is or where it came from, I just want it gone and I want to be free of this...whatever it is that's going on. I didn't write this for selfpity (although prayers are greatly appreciated) but I have a hard time putting thoughts on paper, it makes it real somehow and this was the only place I could think of. Signing off now, off to smile and act like all is well.

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms