Hi people, hope everyone had a good week, at least a better week than I did. Before I start I wanted to let you guys know that I wanted to add something to Friday Randoms. At the end of every random, I am just going to add a blanket prayer request for different areas and people in general, so once you are done reading, if you believe in prayer just say a quick one for the people and hopefully it'll make a difference. Also, just incase there is anyone out there who thinks I only blog on Fridays, I blog on non fridays too lol. Ok here we go:
- You know I am sure his heart is in the right place but I gotta say that Wyclef has definitely got some play from the Haiti earthquake.
- Nna, did anyone hear about the naija armed robber attack on a bus going to the east? They separated people into those with money and those without and the ones without they put a gun to the driver's head and made him drive OVER them as they lay on the floor? Biko, what kind of viciousness is this?How horrible a death was that?? I hear there were pictures, umm I'll pass. RIP to them.
- Monique be wearing some cute dresses to these awards shows sha. Still not a fan of hers but this whole deal about her being okay with her husband cheating. ahem, unto each their own.
- I would love to really take advantage of being single and just go on a couple of random dates but alas I have no time to go out and put myself out there.
- I really really get sad about the fact that I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I would love to just spruce up my apartment and give it some chutzpah but I have brain freeze.
- Sometimes I read blogs and I just feel as if I might know the person (which I probably don't).
- Apparently, I can't watch old people kissing in movies? when did that start? I just found myself turning my head?
- Where did this rice and banana thing start from sef? You know how we naija peeps like to copy, is it from another country?
- Speaking of food, I hate hate it when you jam fellow naija peeps and they smell like jollofrice/plantain/soup. yuck! I hate that food smell.
- Right timing, Right person men..See simon cowell who said he would never get married and broke up with Terri Seymour for that. Now he met this makeup artist(who has a picture of Clay Aiken grabbing her boobs) and they are engaged and he is publicly proclaiming she is the one.
- Rihanna's Rude Boy video is hot. Song is just okay to me sha.
- Why do people feel they can't meet a quality person in the club? In general, I just hate this men/women rules, everyone is different, everyone's life and love path is different. Why do we always want to do xyz, is it proven fact??? I don't care whether you are married or not, allow pesin and if the heart breaks, it breaks.
- Anyone catch Bella Naija on Oprah? Pretty cool stuff...
- Did you know Vera Wang is an accomplished ice skater? That lady looks good for her age yo.
- Jessie Williams on Greys Anatomy, that negros fineness is sinful. How can God create a beautiful being like him and then tell us not to lust?:(
- I wonder if they still show Jesus of Nazareth on Christmas day or was it Easter in naija.
That's all folks.
PRAYER REQUEST : For all families and people having a hard time in this economy specifically those that are unemployed, that God will see them through and bless them with jobs soon. Amen (Say it now! :D)Thank you.
Song of the day is Adele's "Many shades of Black" cuz it's how I feel. Have a lovely weekend guys and stay blessed.