Response to Beautiful

If you read my last post, Beautiful here is a response from a male friend of mine after his initial response was "Rubbish":

Hold him where he needs to be held
Don't yell at him when he's only trying to uhmm please you
Kiss him in his favorite place
more often than not
Don't take his kindness for weakness
'Cause I'm sure he'll love you alot
Support him in all that he does
Don't tear him down, lift him up
'Cause that is the worst thing you can do to someone you love
Put him high on a pedestal and tell him when he performs wonderfully
Tell him when he performs wonderfully

Male Friend of Taynement.

Comments

Myne said…
First!

I had to go back and reread "Beautiful". I am glad your friend moved on from the "rubbish" response. This write-up is beautiful too, I totally agree. If two people follow both, that will be a beautiful relationship.
lani said…
I READ BEAUTIFUL AND THIS ONE AND THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL
Jennifer A. said…
I know why can't both of them rock? Lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Being Human

Learn about me - 100 truths

Friday Randoms